Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cutie-Pie

There's a line from Sin City that goes something like: "Have you ever seen anything so beautiful in your whole life?" Of course, that line was during a scene where the guy talking is holding a severed head that was submerged in a tar pit.

But my point is that Lily just oozes cute at every level. Look at that kid over on the left (<--)! Picture her squeal-laughing at the same time because that's what she was doing, I bet.

That absolutely appropriate flower on her head? Care of Kara, Jod's cousin!

Her feet look big in this pic, but we don't think they've grown at all since she was born (and they looked like honkin' fire-stompers back then).

1 comment:

  1. Just letting you all know that I wrote the first 3 posts on the blog, but I "accidentally" logged in as Jod. From now on, I'll be logging in as me.

    ReplyDelete