Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bunny Fun



It was Lily's first Easter and it was truly uneventful. We went down to my Mom & Dad's on Saturday and had a good time with Brandon, Linzee and Brielle. Of course Grandma and Grandpa spoiled her.

On Easter Sunday we really didn't do anything. We got up and Lily got her Easter basket, we put her dress on her even though we had nowhere to go. She looked super cute. The three of us just hung out at the house and took pictures. We usually spend all day with the family so it felt very uneasterish.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! It's about freaking time you got this blog going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Now I can get my Lily Bug pics fix. That pic of you guys kissing her and her "For the love of God, get me out of here" face is hilarious. Cracks me up.

    Brandon

    ReplyDelete