Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Crazy!




December was soooo crazy for me. I did a video of all of the Great Grandchildren for our Christmas Eve party. It turned out really cute and I'm glad that I did it. I also made a digital scrapbook of Brielle, Lily and Boston for my Mom for Christmas. It really turned out nice. It is so great to have a record of their lives so far in one book. I bought Lily a little Christmas dress this year. She looked soooo cute on Christmas Eve.



I actually took these pictures before I put my tree away. It took a lot of effort and the payoff wasn't that great. She was kind of a stinker and wouldn't look at the camera. This is my tree, the first in 6 years.


 

I thought I would take a quick shot of Lily with her gingerbread house. She pretty much ripped it apart after this.


 Brielle and Lily on Christmas Eve.


 Trever and Boston on Christmas Eve.

The holidays were so great this year. I'm so upset that they are over. We had a lot of fun in Nephi this year with all of the kiddos. On Christmas night me, Nate and Trever actually went and saw Sherlock Holmes with Danielle, Carl, Dustin and Duane. I hope we make movie night a new tradition now that Nephi finally has a theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment