Monday, June 22, 2009

One Great Dad!

This year was Nate's first Father's Day as a Dad. He is so wonderful with Lily, he is a real hands on dad. I am so happy that he loves her as much as she loves him. Every day when he gets home she is so excited to see him. He is such a natural at being a father. It took me a while to ease in to parenting but he knew what to do right from the start. I love Nate more every time I see him with her. We spent the day with my family. I can't believe I did't get any pictures at the BBQ. I love all of the men in my life, they are great fathers & grandfathers.

We took these silly pics last night when we got home.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again, Teeny, for putting that collage of me & Lily together. I miss her all the time. I don't know about her having the best dad, but she's definitely got the best mom.

    ReplyDelete