Thursday, May 21, 2009

Just the 3 of us


I tended Brielle yesterday. We had lots of fun. I basically just carried Lily and followed Brielle around the house. She loves the stairs. I can't imagine having babies as close as some of my family members have and are having. Brielle is an angel, but juggling the two of them was entertaining. They are fun to carry up and down the stairs at the same time. Lily loves Brielle, she smiles and laughs at her a lot. Brielle can say Lily now and was super cute giving Lily her toys.





3 comments:

  1. Well look at you super mom. Yeah, I don't know how people can have kids that close in age either ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well who has the cutest Fine-D-Quilt! I'll bet someone who loves that little girl berry much made that for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for watching her for us!! I know we are going to be going crazy here in about 4 months, wondering what the heck have we done, ha ha. But it will be fun, just hoping the little guy is going to be as easy as Brielle has been. Here's to wishful thinking!

    ReplyDelete